Kylie

Kylie is in middle school now. She is getting way too grown up now. She is doing really well in school. She is in the advance math class at school and is doing math I can't do. SHe is alos in the band she plays the clarinet. She is in choir and has such a beautiful voice. She is also a peer counselor. She is a very busy girl. I cannot belive how grown up she is. We went to a meeting last night about girls camp and it is so weird that in a few months she will be going into young womens. She really does so much to help me I am not sure what I would do without her. She is looking forward to babysittig. There are a few people at church who said that when she turns twelve they want her to start babysitting for them. I am not sure how I feel about that, she is still my baby.

No comments: